Shop Products Accessories Dealers Tools Resources Reviews Support
Log In to PetersonTuners.com
Send me a password reset link.
Your Cart - 0 Items
Your Peterson products may have additional functionality via Peterson Connect.
Currently, Peterson Connect is only available within the Google Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Brave and Microsoft Edge browsers.
Install Peterson Connect
In order to use the advanced features of your Peterson Connect product, you will need to install an additional feature for Google Chrome.
By installing the Peterson Connect app for Google Chrome, you will allow the Peterson website to read and write data to Peterson devices through your computer's USB port.
This app will work inline with the Peterson website and does NOT launch independently.
Peterson Connect Installed
No Device Detected
- Plug in your Peterson device with a ( micro or mini ) USB cable.
- Be sure that your USB cable is capable of data communication. Some USB cables are only made for charging.
- For StroboStomp HD, be sure to disconnect instrument cable from the input.
- It may then take a few minutes for your computer to install drivers ( first time only ). Your operating system needs to detect and install the USB device before this website can begin communicating with it.
- Usually, your OS will play a sound upon connecting.
USB Device Detected
Chrome has detected your Peterson USB product and is connecting to the Peterson servers.
Your Support Tickets
You do not have any open support tickets.
How exactly are Peterson tuning products different from other tuners? What is a strobe tuner? Do I really need to be that "in tune"? What are "Sweetened Tunings"?
If you've asked any of the questions in the past, we invite you to watch our video series that breaks each one of these points down and explains how our tuning products can help make your instrument sound the best it can.