Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Strobosoft Won't Save The Unlock Key
gunforhire
post Jan 29 2012, 05:54 PM
Post #1

Starting Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 639

I have had issues with the program running on leopard and I know its not supported on that osx but i thought if i reinstalled the program it might clear things up. but now when I enter the unlock key for my deluxe edition it says the key won't be saved and it keeps making me renter the ket time after time.?
is there any solution to this , please I'm in dire straits. about to start a nationwide tour on wednesday.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marshall Johns
post Jan 29 2012, 07:14 PM
Post #2

StroboSoft Support

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1,003

Hey Gavin, the unlocking key not being stored is a limited issue on 10.6/10.7. Development is addressing this bug currently and it will be part of a future update.

In the meantime, you can save the unlock code to a text file on the desktop for entering during relaunches. Not an elegant solution but functional in the meantime.

You will be emailed at the address you used during registration when a fix is ready.

+Quote Post
Marshall Johns
post Feb 6 2012, 03:30 PM
Post #3

StroboSoft Support

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1,003

For Mac ONLY:

StroboSoft 2.1.1 will be available for download this week. The storing function that was broken in 10.7 is now working again so the unlocking code will be saved with this update. This is only a maintenance release. A feature release for both Mac and PC is scheduled for mid-2012. Compatible with OS X 10.6 and 10.7.

You will be emailed at the address used during registration.

This update is for Mac users only.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 03:02 AM