Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lcd Display
Eric Beard
post Mar 25 2011, 01:14 AM
Post #1

Starting Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,284

I've had a peterson tuner pedal for a few years now and it has worked great until the other night. I use a skb powered pedal board. Well, when I turned on the board all the pedals got power. When i started to tune the dispay started fading out til it was just light. I dont use battery's with it so i'm not sure why this is happening. Any thoughts? Bad display? I'm pretty sure it's getting power because the other pedals are powered. Please help!!!

Ps- I can shut if off for a few seconds and then turn it on again and for about 3 seconds it will be good then starts to fade out again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
John Norris
post Mar 25 2011, 11:14 AM
Post #2

Strobe Tuning Guru

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Eric Beard @ Mar 25 2011, 07:14 AM) *
I've had a peterson tuner pedal for a few years now and it has worked great until the other night. I use a skb powered pedal board. Well, when I turned on the board all the pedals got power. When i started to tune the dispay started fading out til it was just light. I dont use battery's with it so i'm not sure why this is happening. Any thoughts? Bad display? I'm pretty sure it's getting power because the other pedals are powered. Please help!!!

Ps- I can shut if off for a few seconds and then turn it on again and for about 3 seconds it will be good then starts to fade out again.

Hi Eric,
Which model, StroboStomp (blue) or StroboStomp2 (silver)?

John N.

+Quote Post
Eric Beard
post Mar 25 2011, 03:49 PM
Post #3

Starting Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,284

QUOTE (John Norris @ Mar 25 2011, 06:14 PM) *
Hi Eric,
Which model, StroboStomp (blue) or StroboStomp2 (silver)?

John N.

Silver # 2

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 05:54 PM