Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Screen Saver Problem?
txisan
post Nov 16 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Starting Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,932

Hello. This is my 4th peterson. I have bought the stroborack to use in my shop for guitar repair.

Well. If I select a screen saver like preset name, custom or strobo and I save it, then the tuner doesn´t activate when I string the guitar, I can´t use the tuner till I select the "normal" screen saver and the tuner works again.

LEt me know
THanks

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
John Norris
post Nov 17 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #2

Strobe Tuning Guru

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Hi Txisan,
When you select a screen-saver, the tuner will only display the strobe screen when you press the mute switch and hit a string, otherwise the screen saver will be displayed.
The idea behind the screen-saver is to avoid the distraction of such a large display tracking your playing when nobody but the audience is seeing it (i.e. when your back is turned to it).
However, if you need the tuner to be on all the time, whether muted or un-muted, then you should disable the screen saver.

John N.

+Quote Post
txisan
post Nov 17 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #3

Starting Member

Thanks.!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
txisan
post Nov 17 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #4

Starting Member

By the way, the spanish manual doesn´t explain anything about the mute button and the screen saver use. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
John Norris
post Nov 18 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #5

Strobe Tuning Guru

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Hi Txisan,
The Screen Saver is explained on page 16 and 17 of the manual.

"Seleccionar este significa que la Resaltar el parámetro imagen se rastreará ya esté silenciado el afinador o no. “STROBO” hace que un logo inmóvil de StroboRack aparezca cuando el afinador no se usa. “PRE NAME” hace que el actual nombre programado aparezca. “CUSTOM” hace que aparezca cualquier mensaje programado por el usuario. Para ver los resultados, asegúrese de que el StroboRackTM está en silencio (en modo bypass)."

John N.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 07:17 PM