> Question About Stroborack Expander Module
Joachim
post May 27 2010, 07:34 AM
Post #1

Starting Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,557

Hello,

I bought the SR-EX PRO Expander Module for my StroboRack to use the Stereo TRS input and the routing possibilities with my piezo equipped electric guitar. Electric pickups are on the tip and the piezo pickup is on the ring. Now I noticed that only the "tip signal" can be used for tuning and the "ring signal" not. Is this normal? Can I change the module that both of the signals can be used for tuning?

Thanks smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
John Norris
post May 27 2010, 04:06 PM
Post #2

Strobe Tuning Guru

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Joachim @ May 27 2010, 01:34 PM) *
Hello,

I bought the SR-EX PRO Expander Module for my StroboRack to use the Stereo TRS input and the routing possibilities with my piezo equipped electric guitar. Electric pickups are on the tip and the piezo pickup is on the ring. Now I noticed that only the "tip signal" can be used for tuning and the "ring signal" not. Is this normal? Can I change the module that both of the signals can be used for tuning?

Thanks smile.gif

Hi Joachim,
That is normal, you would probably encounter phase problems if the signals were combined. As it stands, the two signals are kept separate throughout.

John N.

+Quote Post
Joachim
post May 28 2010, 05:38 AM
Post #3

Starting Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,557

Thanks! smile.gif
You should add it to the manual, that only the tip-signal can be used for tuning wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 06:34 PM