Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Version 2, What is the latest?
mrslate
post Jul 30 2009, 07:52 PM
Post #1

Starting Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,658

Just wondering what the latest version of Strobosoft 2 should be, is it 2.01? and if not, how does one UPDATE Strobosoft?

Thanks

Mr Slate
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marshall Johns
post Jul 31 2009, 09:33 AM
Post #2

StroboSoft Support

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1,003

Hey Todd,

2.01 is the current release.

For security reasons, it can only be accessed from the website one time. If you require the 2.0 installation files due to a computer issue, please contact info @ strobosoft.com with your serial number and name used for registration.

We will have a new update released in the coming weeks that will include:
  • Internal improvements to reduce CPU usage and further enhance tuning accuracy.
  • Improved note tracking to allow notes to be tracked for longer even in the presence of noise.
  • Added automatic DC offset removal to improve performance on audio devices with a DC offset.
  • Fix a bug when input boost was enabled/disabled while noise filter was active.
  • Fix Calibration CLEAR button not working.
  • Improved Pitch Graph performance.
The 2.0 upgrade is a paid upgrade for users on the 1.0 platform. If you have already purchased 2.0, this upgrade (when available) will be free.

USERS OF STROBOSOFT SUITE (BOXED) DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE UPGRADE. IT WILL BE A FREE UPGRADE.

+Quote Post
peavley
post Aug 24 2009, 04:19 AM
Post #3

Starting Member

Member No.: 1,737

Hi Marshall
One thing I've noticed is in the standalone stobosoft v2 the +24 db button stays on,and the sensitivity slider stays where I put it. With the Stobosoft VST it doesn't .I'm using Ableton Live 8.

+Quote Post
Marshall Johns
post Aug 24 2009, 09:17 AM
Post #4

StroboSoft Support

Hi peavley,

You are correct.

Last settings are not recalled when launching the VST or the AU because the application follows the host's settings. In order to avoid potential conflicts with host applications and the vast amount of audio interfaces available, the application simply defaults its settings when opened as a plug-in.

+Quote Post
rolling56
post Sep 12 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #5

Starting Member

Member No.: 4,172

QUOTE (Marshall Johns @ Jul 31 2009, 10:33 AM) *
Hey Todd,

2.01 is the current release.

For security reasons, it can only be accessed from the website one time. If you require the 2.0 installation files due to a computer issue, please contact info @ strobosoft.com with your serial number and name used for registration.

We will have a new update released in the coming weeks that will include:
  • Internal improvements to reduce CPU usage and further enhance tuning accuracy.
  • Improved note tracking to allow notes to be tracked for longer even in the presence of noise.
  • Added automatic DC offset removal to improve performance on audio devices with a DC offset.
  • Fix a bug when input boost was enabled/disabled while noise filter was active.
  • Fix Calibration CLEAR button not working.
  • Improved Pitch Graph performance.
The 2.0 upgrade is a paid upgrade for users on the 1.0 platform. If you have already purchased 2.0, this upgrade (when available) will be free.

USERS OF STROBOSOFT SUITE (BOXED) DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE UPGRADE. IT WILL BE A FREE UPGRADE.
Marshall will we be getting an email when the new version is released or do we need to check back here for new RC's? It's been awhile since your post here and that's why i ask.

TIA

+Quote Post
Marshall Johns
post Sep 14 2009, 02:53 PM
Post #6

StroboSoft Support

rolling56,

You will receive an email at your registered address when the new binaries are available for download. This will install over your previous 2.0 version without the need to reauthorize the software.

2.1.0 has not been released as of yet.

+Quote Post
rolling56
post Dec 29 2009, 01:23 PM
Post #7

Starting Member

QUOTE (Marshall Johns @ Sep 14 2009, 03:53 PM) *
rolling56,

You will receive an email at your registered address when the new binaries are available for download. This will install over your previous 2.0 version without the need to reauthorize the software.

2.1.0 has not been released as of yet.

Hate to bug you again Marshall but any news on when 2.1.0 will be out? TIA

+Quote Post
Marshall Johns
post Jan 6 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #8

StroboSoft Support

2.0.1 is still the current version. Stand by for the next release in the coming weeks.

+Quote Post
rolling56
post Mar 13 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #9

Starting Member

Weeks is turning close to a year now or possibly i didn't receive the email from support?

+Quote Post
Marshall Johns
post Mar 15 2010, 01:20 PM
Post #10

StroboSoft Support

rolling56,

All emails are sent to the registered user email address. If you would like me to verify your information, please PM me or emails me at mlj @ petersontuners.com (no spaces).

2.1.0 is still not available and the current available version is 2.0.1. No further information is available at this time.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 08:20 AM