Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Happy Customer
jpoprock
post Aug 1 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #1

Starting Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,359

I just purchased the Strobosoft Deluxe software for my Mac and I will say that I could not be happier!!! I think this is "must have" software for any serious player. No more having to rely on yer tech to set up yer intonation for you. It took me some time and patience to get used to how sensitive the process was, but I got my guitar dialed in perfect.

I had a new nut put on my Les Paul by a Luthier and he set the intonation for me with is digital tuner. But ever since then, whenever I'd put my capo on it, it would be out of tune with the band. I knew it had to be the intonation and I was right. It was off enough to make a huge difference.

I went ahead and purchased some offsets from this guy, even though I don't have an e-nut. He said that even without the e-nut, it can make a big difference.

http://www.monteallums.com/Stretch_Tuning_DW.html

Pay Pal him $5 and he'll email you his offsets with instructions. I haven't tried them yet though. He sends you offsets for short scale guitars, regular Strat style scale, and both 4 and 5 string bass guitar. No 7 string offsets, but that will never come up for me. I'm going to post something else under a different heading about this in a minute.

Anyway, I just wanted to highly recommend this software and say how happy I am.

Thanks!
Jason
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 05:02 PM