Marshall Johns
post Feb 27 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #1

StroboSoft Support

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1,003

Pete Leonardo - Tech for America

www.venturahighway.com

"With America performing close to 150 shows a year, traveling with all our equipment can be brutal. There is always that chance of our gear getting delayed and at worst damaged during transport. With Strobo-Soft on my lap-top I am assured I have the best professional tuner offered with me regardless where my gear ends up. The versatility and excellent graphics that Strobo-Soft offers cannot be rivaled.

Once at RockFest in Cadott, WI. America was doing a fly in without our bus when my two road cases didn't make the flight we were on. So amidst a barrage of State of the Art "Guitar Worlds" for acts like Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Styx, etc. with semi trucks full of every tech toy imaginable, I had all twelve of our guitars ready to "Rock" with a bit of borrowed items from Brother guitar tech's and My lap-top loaded with Strobo-Soft. Every tech who helped me out that day could not wait to download Strobo-Soft on their personal computers for that extra feeling of professional coverage thanks to Peterson."

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 08:56 PM